Codex: Historia Chapters 6-10 Added
Alternate Generals Available in The Gauntlet
You pick your Faction first, and the Bloodborn General as the last card choice. Keep this in mind as you build your deck.
Viewport Size Changes
When using a large resolution monitor (1600 x 900 and above), there will be THREE new options in your Settings menu:
Here’s what happens when you select each:
If you plan to stream, we recommend ‘Tightest Fit’ so that viewers can zoom into the battlefield as much as possible to read the details better.
Gauntlet Matchmaking Improvements
We’ve reduced the affinity for the matchmaker to match you with the same person twice in a row even if they are the best match for you according to our algorithm.
HiDPI mode (Experimental)
We’ve added a High DPI mode for monitors with a high pixel density such as Mac Retina or 4K screens. The performance of HighDPI mode is not at 60fps even on powerful machines so we are marking this as an experimental feature until we optimize it.
Watch S-Rank games and Modify Replay Speed
Four quick changes to Replays and Watch section:
- Replays now have a ‘Real Time’ option which will play replays at original pacing when active. This will disable dead-time culling during replays (time during which players are thinking but not making a move). We’ve added this toggle to help casters and tournament organizers record games in their original ‘raw’ format.
- Removed the grayscale overlay from paused Replays.
- S-Rank match replays are back in the Watch Section.
- And yes, we’ve also fixed the Watch section to show the correct Bloodborn General portraits.
Minor Changes and Bug Fixes
- Decks titles now allow for a wider range of characters in the name (such as punctuation and spaces).
- Deck previews in Collection now show their General’s portrait instead of their respective Faction crest.
- Kaleos Xaan’s Blink Bloodborn Spell now correctly says ‘teleport’ instead of ‘move’.
- Play Modes are now more clear as to when they unlock for new players.
- Single Player AI difficulty is a bit lower for new players and scales to full difficulty over time.
- Fixed issues where some UI assets would appear semi-transparent unintentionally.
- Added tooltips in the Settings menu explaining what each setting toggle does.
- Starter bundle Paypal purchase detection has been improved to prevent repeat purchases (which would break).
- Mouse targeting on in-game UI has been improved to reduce accidental interactions.
- Fixed bugs in FX in Gauntlet card choice UI.
- Fixed a bug where hurting damage would play out of sequence.
- Fixed a bug where SFX volume was inconsistent or loud during Spirit Orb opening.
- Fixed a bug where Ancient Grove could be summoned from Unseven.
- Fixed a bug where Single Player AI would sometimes not attack with a Wind Dervish.
- Fixed a bug with Silhouette Tracer’s ability not allowing you to teleport the full number of spaces.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to watch a replay of your friend’s match while you are in a match.
- Fixed a bug with sticky targeting which would cause units at the bottom of the board to be targeted incorrectly at times.