4 New July Season Cards, Daily Solo Challenge Puzzles, Gauntlet Wide Release, Steam Preview, a Tournament Deck Validation feature, and some fans won 100,000 GOLD for solving the Seven Sisters Riddle?! Check out the whole Patch 1.67 rundown!
July Season New Cards
We’re adding 4 New July Season Cards to the pool. These cards are here to honor some of our favorite DUELYST streamers! The whole gang is here: see if you can recognize everyone and remember to subscribe to their great channels:
- Grincherz: https://www.twitch.tv/grincherz
- Envybae: https://www.twitch.tv/envybae
- Scientist: https://www.twitch.tv/thescientist___
- Kibler’s dog Shiro: https://www.twitch.tv/bmkibler
Also, let’s not forget MegaM0gwai who already has a card:
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/megam0gwai
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaaMogwai
As always, you can earn a FREE copy of each of these cards by hitting the respective division on the June Ranked Season Ladder: Silver Division for the EPIC card, Gold Division for the LEGENDARY card, Diamond Division for the RARE card, and S-Rank Division for the COMMON + Bonus Random Legendary.
Daily Solo Challenges
We’re excited to announce our latest experiment: Daily Solo Challenges.
We’re moving 5 GOLD form the First Win of The Day and moving it to a reward for completing a DAILY Solo Puzzle that gets you excited to check in every day!
This is an experimental feature, and since all of our challenges are lovingly hand-crafted, we’re eager to see and hear everyone’s reactions to the new system.
Note: Daily Solo Challenges will appear in-game starting on July 1, 2016. Have fun!
Since our last Gauntlet update where we’ve tweaked the rewards past 6 wins, we’ve finally had a moment to catch up and put the finishing touches on the Gauntlet mode, and we’re ready to make it available 24/7.
You can also purchase entry via a Gauntlet Ticket for $1.99 USD.
Deck Hashes for Tournaments
We’ve had quite a few requests for a feature to validate decks for tournaments. Deck hashes are a small step forward in this area.
In your match history (and your friend’s match history) you can hover over the faction crest to reveal a deck code (and color mnemonic). This deck code is unique to the user and deck composition and can be used to validate that the correct deck was used in a tournament by organizers.
Help us test Steam
We’re excited to start accepting applicants to help us test our steam integration on PC and Mac. We’re close you guys!
To reserve your place in line, fill out the Application Form and we’ll be in touch.
Seven Sisters Lore Puzzle has been Solved!
A group of avid fans has earned 100,000 GOLD for solving the SECRET OF THE SEVEN SISTERS by decoding the cypher hidden in their lore.
We plan to do comprehensive coverage of the Seven Sisters in a separate article on our news site in a few days. It’ll be an in-depth article delving into the personalities, competition, dead ends, struggles, 2 weeks of no sleep, memes, and next level of craziness and insanity.
Learn more about how the code breaker crew did it: https://www.reddit.com/r/duelyst/comments/4qf2lt/secrets_of_the_seven_sisters_solved/
Prize distribution will be happening shortly (since this was a group effort) and ending in ’67’ for sure!
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- We’ve added a set of new lore cards, including Mogwai! It also contains a hint to the final solution.
- Since the Seven Sisters is solved, we’ve added the fully translated lore in-game in addition to showcasing the original puzzle text for your reference.
- Fixed a bug causing opponent’s UI effects to flicker sometimes.
- Fixed a bug causing Shadow Creep visuals to sometimes remain when replaced by an opponent’s Shadow Creep.
- Fixed a rare bug where a Kujata could place multiple Sand Burrowers into your hand.
- Fixed a UI bug where your opponent’s Bloodborn Spell tool-tip would incorrectly appear.
- Fixed a bug where Seven Sisters could appear as Gauntlet rewards.
- Fixed a bug where Sand Sister Saon would not swap the target of her buff when she is Mind Controlled.
- Fixed a bug where some units would not visually update their stats until you made an action.
- Fixed a bug causing the visual FX for a stunned unit to not display.
- Referral codes are no longer case sensitive.
- Sworn Sister L’Kian can now also draw faction artifacts.