Duelyst Patch 1.85 is expected to deploy June 1st around 2PM Pacific Time
Return of Gauntlet
We’re super excited with the end results of the experimental mode The Rift, but as promised we’re bringing back The Gauntlet. During its downtime, we managed to sneak in a few enhancements for our Gauntlet enthusiasts!
A popular feature from The Rift, you can now choose from 1 of 4 Generals
New Gauntlet-only cards! Pick up one of these minions to help shape your Gauntlet draft
We’ve added a bonus reward when completing a 12 win run – a guaranteed Common Crate Key with a chance for it to be Rare or even Epic!
And we’ve added the ability to play your Gauntlet decks with friends! Any deck you draft in Gauntlet can be used in friendly challenges for up to 2 weeks after drafting.
Craving for more Lore?
Chapters 36-41 have been added to the Codex
Bug Fixes and Misc Updates
- We’ve made some tweaks to the AI for bosses and practice matches to make it react a little more intelligently to certain board states.
- Fixed an issue that could allow minions who couldn’t move to be able to move when movement buffs were applied in certain orders.
- Android Alpha in testing. Working towards a functioning Beta
- iOS Beta now going through parallel development with Android
- Continuing card expansions throughout the year
Next expansion coming up near the end of this quarter!
Don’t Forget Your Free Keys!
If you haven’t already, you can claim free Common Crate Keys for following Duelyst on Social Media.