Patch 1.78 should be available on Dec 15th around 4PM PST.
Rise of the Bloodborn Expansion
We’re excited to bring you the latest DUELYST expansion with 39 New Cards, featuring a new keyword Blood Surge: (activates when you use your General’s Bloodborn Spell), and including some of our favorite artwork for Minions and Spells.
The Rise of the Bloodborn Orbs are different from the Core and Shimzar set:
- Each Rise of the Bloodborn Orb contains 3 copies of 3 cards (total of 9 cards).
- Rise of the Bloodborn Orbs NEVER give duplicates.
- Rise of the Bloodborn Cards can not be crafted or dis-enchanted, but once you own 3x of a card you can craft the prismatic version.
- Opening 13 orbs unlocks the entire expansion.
- Each orb costs 300 GOLD or $2.99 USD.
- The entire set costs $19.99 USD.
There is a detailed FAQ about the expansion in the DUELYST subreddit.
If you open 3 orbs for GOLD or for $2.99 and then decide to buy the whole set for $19.99 USD you will receive a 300G refund per purchased orb for a total of 900G. TLDR: we refund you any Gold you spent.
New Card Lore
We’ve added new lore for the following Cards:
- Argeon Highmayne
- Reva Eventide
- Zirix Starstrider
- Scioness Sajj
Still no word on the origins of a certain marble white serpent.
No Patch on January 1st
There won’t be a scheduled patch on January 1st. The gang here is taking a break over the holidays and we anticipate our next patch to be mid-January 2017.
The Rise of the Bloodborn expansion as well as the past 77 patches are a culmination of a year of very hard work for the team. We look forward to showing you what’s in store for 2017.
The season reward cards for December Season will be a random card of the appropriate rarity for each division:
- Silver – Random Epic card.
- Gold – Random Legendary card (and all of above).
- Diamond – Random Rare card (and all of above).
- S-Rank – Random Common card + 1 Bonus Legendary card (and all of above).
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- You no longer have to watch the full animation while your opponent is executing lethal. You can ESC + Concede to skip it.