We expect the following changes to be released sometime later on July 19th, 2017
- The new Sentinel minions cannot be dispelled to prevent transformations. This is an intended feature of the Watchful Sentinel.
- This is similar to how Tribal minions cannot have their tribes removed, a Watchful Sentinel is still a Sentinel.
- Magmar Primal Flourish now has a tooltip plate when a friendly unit stands on it.
The following issues have been fixed
- Fixed an issue with Dagona vs Freeblade that resulted in telefragging.
- These minions will now remain on the board.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinels would fail to trigger simultaneously if more than one copy existed on the board.
- Azure Summoning will no longer re-draw the same card if multiple Azure Summonings were played.
- Cascading Rebirth on an 8 mana minion will now create a Grandmaster Kraigon.
- Fixed an issue where multi-click spells registered as individual spells for Firestorm Mantra.
- Binky will no longer steal health when attacking Generals. (Bad Binky!)
- Fixed an issue where Kelaino + Glacial Fissure would cause Kelaino to proc (regardless of what was on the field).
- Scroll Thief now correctly steals whenever backstab activates.
- This effect includes counter-attacking from behind.
- Sunset Paragon no longer causes Thunderhorn to hurt friendly units.
- Fixed an interaction between Abyssal Scar and Mindlathe.
- The original owner of the Shadow Creep tile will still receive their tile.
- Blinding Snowstorm will no longer miraculously allow structures to move.
- Fixed several issues with Prismatic versions of cards not working.
The following cards have been addressed
- Abyssian – Choking Tendrils
- Abyssian – Inkling Surge
- Abyssian – Nethermeld
- Lyonar – Fortified Assault
- Lyonar – Vale Ascension
- Magmar – Primal Flourish
- Neutral – Glub (Spriggin Token)
- Neutral – Moro (Spriggin Token)